This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Cygwin 1.7.14-2 setup.exe v2.772 broken?
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at acs-inc dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 07:43:06 -0500
- Subject: RE: Cygwin 1.7.14-2 setup.exe v2.772 broken?
- References: <4F9B77B1.email@example.com>
From: marco atzeri
> BLODA is still a possibility, I have Symantec installed; or there is
> subtle bug handling the missing files on the website
I had understood BLODA to affect Cygwin programs that rely on code
in cygwin1.dll that tries to bridge the imperfect divide between
the Unix and Windows architectures; it therefore would not affect
pure Windows programs such as setup.exe. Have I misunderstood?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple