This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin errors after altering Windows command prompt shortcut (???)
- From: Pat Tressel <ptressel at myuw dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 06:04:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: Cygwin errors after altering Windows command prompt shortcut (???)
- References: <CABT-+2rFSA4V6eoS0f9a1RX7+cmk7NpkQBgGx5DSiHhBSThJyg@mail.gmail.com> <CABT-+2rgkM5rG7AFgxPev1vBd534+6q=NkV7-20-N-RAOH=TnQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABT-+2qo-Ee3fdzdD1_Jh0=6fWRNFu=Fw-he25=_3anZfW+iNA@mail.gmail.com>
Just found rebaseall. After the first run (not as administrator), the
error was still present, but the reported address was different. Ran
it again as administrator, and after that the error went away.
Odd thing is that although I ran setup last week in order to install
something new, I'd been using Cygwin without errors since then, so
nothing was installed between the time it worked and when it stopped
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple