This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Please try latest snapshot (was Re: 1.7.13/1.7.14: Issue with command prompt not returning when forking process)
- From: Rob Burgers <rob dot burgers at ericsson dot com>
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 08:50:11 +0200
- Subject: RE: Please try latest snapshot (was Re: 1.7.13/1.7.14: Issue with command prompt not returning when forking process)
- References: <4FA93E22.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Same here. Everything is working fine now.
Thanks a lot for the support.
> Thanks for the test case. This was due to Cygwin's not dealing well
> with Windows reuse of pids.
> It should be fixed in today's snapshot when it shows up at:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple