This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mkshortcut seems to not work correctly recently...
- From: Ken <kstmp001 at comcast dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 20:27:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: mkshortcut seems to not work correctly recently...
- References: <0FA79168BC8F44DA8FCC05794C30A78D@d40>
John Refling wrote:
It seems that mkshortcut is failing as of the last few weeks (when I did an
upgrade to latest Cygwin). Upgrade as of today shows the same problems. I
have scripts that use mkshortcut that have not changed in a long time, which
worked before, and now do not.
Aborted (core dumped).
Perhaps this is another symptom of the problem I
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple