This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mkshortcut seems to not work correctly recently...
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 08:24:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: mkshortcut seems to not work correctly recently...
- References: <0FA79168BC8F44DA8FCC05794C30A78D@d40>
On 5/10/2012 8:06 PM, John Refling wrote:
It seems that mkshortcut is failing as of the last few weeks (when I did an
upgrade to latest Cygwin). Upgrade as of today shows the same problems. I
have scripts that use mkshortcut that have not changed in a long time, which
worked before, and now do not.
Does reverting to cygutils-1.4.8 fix the problem?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple