This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [feature] alias "more" to "less"
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, Noel Grandin <noelgrandin at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 09:35:29 -0400
- Subject: RE: [feature] alias "more" to "less"
- References: <4FACCED0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Noel Grandin sent the following at Friday, May 11, 2012 4:33 AM
>It seems that pretty much all unixes alias "more" to "less" these days.
>It would be very nice if that was the default behaviour of cygwin.
>Would save me from constantly wondering why nothing is happening when I
>type "more ...." on a newly installed box :-)
more.exe is supplied by the util-linux package.
Disclaimer: Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple