Re: installing rsh and rlogin servers - rshd and rlogind

Thanks,

I wasn't looking right

That's a useful command.. I see some servers now.

I am surprised /usr/sbin isn't in the PATH though..

user@comp ~
$ echo $PATH
/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c:/cygdrive/c/windows:/cygdrive/c/windows/system32:/cygdrive/c/wind.....

$ cygcheck -l rsh-server
/usr/sbin/rexecd.exe
/usr/sbin/rlogind.exe
/usr/sbin/rshd.exe