This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Someone is pretending to be some Cygwin's support
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 10:36:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: Someone is pretending to be some Cygwin's support
- References: <BLU152-W3165F420107A2002459E50931A0@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 09:22:37AM -0400, Andr? Bleau wrote:
>A few minutes after sending my last post to the cygwin at cygwin dot
>com list, I received this,
>seemingly from cygwin at cygwin dot com, but really from some
>joe1assitly at gmail dot com.
How very annoying. I've already nuked someone like this once.
I see one potential abuser in the subscriber list for this ML so lets
see if they respond to this message.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple