This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
GVim slow to respond
- From: K Stahl <kdstahl at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:55:21 -0400
- Subject: GVim slow to respond
- References: <CAMK_jUVTFFcb44Hx7+Wh_CSAgS722rM7z6uf4gjdN-24HX48aA@mail.gmail.com>
Modified from my original email on the XFree mailing list:
After updating yesterday (2012-05-10) I am experiencing the following
behavior when using GVim within an X-Session:
While scrolling through a file in visual mode using either "H", "J",
"K", or "L", the cursor is slow to respond.
What I am witnessing is that if you hold down any of these keys, the
cursor remains in place until the key is released.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple