Re: GVim slow to respond (emacs-X11 too)

==== Mon, May 14, 2012 at 02:55PM -0400 K Stahl wrote:
> What I am witnessing is that if you hold down any of these keys, the
> cursor remains in place until the key is released.

I'm seeing about the same think in emacs-X11.

I hold down an arrow key and the cursor stays still until I release
it and then the cursor zips to where it would normally have moved to.

It's not actually slow--it's just that the repeat motion is hidden.

-Ken Jackson