This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rxvt loses output connection with non cygwin console processes
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 21:59:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: rxvt loses output connection with non cygwin console processes
- References: <CA+7con=b9M5a_zuvg97L0wcdTVfLG=Ye8+0CPdPdgTNKn5JEtA@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 06:59:14PM +0200, Pawel Jasinski wrote:
>i have discovered something peculiar.
>I run my rxvt with the usual:
>C:\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe -bg wheat -fg black -sl 5000 -e /bin/bash -ls
>now I try inside to run some *non* cygwin console program
>rxvt shows nothing, and reports 30% cpu consumption
This problem should be fixed in the next snapshot.
Ken Brown, if you're reading this, would you mind confirming that the
problem with emacs and gdb -mi that I recently fixed is has not been
(If you're not reading this then I'd still appreciate confirmation)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple