This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest setup doesn't resolve dependencies
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at freemail dot ru>
- To: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 15:32:57 +0400
- Subject: Re: Latest setup doesn't resolve dependencies
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Greetings, Dr. Volker Zell!
> I'm on Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit with a complete new cygwin installation. Today I
> tried updating to the zlib and minizip combo. When I for example click on the
> minizip package in the 'Not installed' page, according to the setup.hint file
> the libminizip1 runtime file should be selected as well.
It will be, when you try to install it.
> But nothing happens. Anybody else is seeing this ?
This was a problem back in the years, when setup was actually doing this.
It was nearly impossible to install a package with dependencies.
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 16.05.2012, <15:31>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple