Re: stderr output from .NET apps causes shell hangs when cygwin is not running in Windows console

And only now I've found the messages talking about similar issues after
fruitless Google searches. Same thing happens to me after I buy
hardware.

The problem appears fixed in the latest snapshot of cygwin1.dll.

Sigh.

Barry Kelly wrote:

> Further to my previous email: I should add that redirected output works
> fine.

-- Barry

--
http://blog.barrkel.com/