Windows Guest Account Locked SSH

Hello,

We are facing an  issue where our guest domain account is getting locked during the SSH logon process and we do not know how to troubleshoot this problem.
We did some research but did not find anything useful about this issue so we decided to ask help.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? We are running a very old version, Cygwin 1.5.2, but we are not sure if this is the cause.
Basically if we open a SSH session to server A our guest domain account is locked and if we check the Windows event log we see an event saying that the account was locked from server A.

-George