Solution found for SSHD problem posted on 6/27/2012

Hello!
Two days ago I posted a problem report regarding not being able to get the
SSHD daemon properly started on this normal installation. I even provided a
collection of almost meaningful information regarding my problem. I then
prepared to wait until resubmitting that problem report, with more
meaningful information.

Today whilst watching the computer retrieve the many years of accumulated
e-mail via Google I came across a thread concerning a similar problem. The
concluding message in that thread dated 11/23/2009 contained the exact
instructions on how to fix the problem, and get the server properly started.
It worked.

It turned out that one of the messages in that thread contained the exact
nature of the problem and the information the user (then) found, and
reported. It turned out to be the same as mine including the build number of
this release of Windows Seven.

----
Gregg C Levine
gregg.drwho8@gmail.com