This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygport-0.10.11-1
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 08:19:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygport-0.10.11-1
- References: <announce.1341382978.5108.20.camel@YAAKOV04>
On 7/4/2012 2:22 AM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
* Split debuginfo subpackages are created automatically whenever
Thanks. I'll be using this for the next emacs release.
I have two questions about the setup.hint file created for the debuginfo
1. Does upset support the new Debug category?
2. Shouldn't there be an "external-source" line?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple