This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows Guest Account Locked SSH
- From: Linda Walsh <cygwin at tlinx dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 02:47:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: Windows Guest Account Locked SSH
- References: <35F5068125BF21428C5CED0A0930421AC73DE753@wv01apl08.integral.local>
George Luiz Bittencourt wrote:
We are facing an issue where our guest domain account is getting locked during the SSH logon process and we
Also, does your guest account have a password?
Some of the newer versions of windows get picky about allowing remote logins
with blank passwords.
Another thing to check -- by default win7 ships with guest domain account disabled.
you have to enable it as an admin...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple