This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: llvm/clang-3.1-1
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 05:30:24 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: llvm/clang-3.1-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been added to the Cygwin distribution:
The LLVM suite provides libraries and tools for code generation and
optimization. Also included is Clang, an LLVM native C/C++/ObjC
compiler, and the Clang Static Analyzer, a tool that automatically finds
bugs in code.
Notable changes to clang in this release include:
* DW2 exceptions are now supported on Cygwin/MinGW;
* dllimport/dllexport attributes are now supported on Cygwin;
* all supported processor backends are now enabled;
* calling clang as TARGET-clang[++] (via a symlink) automatically
adds /usr/TARGET/sys-root as the default sysroot and /usr/TARGET/include
to the default includes, to better support cross-compiling.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple