RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: TeX Live 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Brown
/usr/bin/mktexlsr is provided by texlive-collection-basic.  I made a
packaging error so that setup.exe didn't recognize
texlive-collection-basic as a dependency of
texlive-collection-langhungarian.  I'll fix that.
-----END Original Message-----

Thank you for your response. I've since removed texlive-collection-
langhungarian through setup.exe and now it shows that that package
is pending, so I presume that some other package is dependent on it,
but not any other texlive-collection thingy, so that is curious to me.
Can you tell me what other package depends on it?

FWIW, attached: cygcheck -svr > cygcheck_svr.out.txt

--Ken Nellis