This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
"dst_lib_init: openssl failure" Error with any INET or BIND
- From: "Gary Furash" <furashgary at gmail dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "Gary Furash" <furashg at email dot arizona dot edu>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 12:26:40 -0700
- Subject: "dst_lib_init: openssl failure" Error with any INET or BIND
1. Have installed and reinstalled the OPENSSH, INETUTILS, and BIND
utilities. During the installation, INETUTILS post install always fails with
2. Whenever I use anything in INETUTILS or BIND, I get "dst_lib_init:
openssl failure." However, whenever I use anything in the OPENSSL package,
everything works fine.
3. There was a thread about the topic, but the solution to my understanding
was to install OPENSSH which I have done and redone.
Any suggestions to resolve this would be appreciated.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple