Re: patch not working on Windows 7 x64

I did read the documentation, and obviously I'm still posting here
because that didn't help. Everyone is pretty rude on this list...

Feeding the file in from stdin like this does work, however the
documentation makes it seem like I can pass the file name in directly
and it will open it and read its contents. I guess not - it has
misleading documentation.