Re: Ctrl+C not working with windows programs in Cygwin 1.7.16

On Fri, Aug 03, 2012 at 04:07:39PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Aug  3 09:57, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>This thread has it all.  Affronted user, useless pile on, and now we
>>start to drift away from the actual subject.
>>
>>It's a little early here for popcorn but I'm tempted anyway.
>
>I'm terribly sorry, but I just can't let the above slip through.
>Herewith I mark this posting officially as off topic *stamp*.

I don't think you can mark a message which was subtly suggesting that
another message was off-topic as being off-topic itself.  We need to be
careful here since the mailing list software can't really handle very
much recursion.

But, what the heck.  I hereby mark my above message as also off-topic.

cgf