hi!! My name is Takisha...

Hey! :)
I found ur profile on the internet some days ago and I have to say that I was astonished! I don't know what it is but You have got something that draws everyone around to you. I did not even notice how this letter almost got finished))
Oh! I almost forgot, my name is Takisha))
I travel a lot and I love it so much! I always wanna go somewhere and I think that I'll go on until I found someone whom I'd like for real... Anyway I like to meet interesting people from all over the world...
So, could u tell me something about yourself??? What kind of man are you? What do you like? Why would u like to write me tomorrow???)))
Can't wait for your answer... Please write me back when you have time...
Talk to you later