Re: Password prompts for remote system echoing and not attaching

This emulator has been mentioned several times in the past. I've suggested that we could use similar techniques in Cygwin for emulating ptys. It's just a lot of work.
Ah, OK. I do not read every message on this list so I missed that.

Good to hear it's doable. I hope somebody finds the time.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled a them would they still grow, only to be troubled and insecure?