Re: Enlarging the Dos box window and font

Hi BjÃrndal,

have you tried mintty?
i don't know if BRLTTY is compatible with it, but if so, it's a much much better alternative
to the DOS box. You can freely change the window size, and it has no limit on the
font sizes.

To start mintty, Cygwin setup creates a shortcut on the desktop.
But you can also start mintty by typing the command 'mintty' in Cygwin running in a DOS box.

To resize the font,
- press Ctrl and the Plus key, or
- press Ctrl and use the scroll wheel.
- you can also right-click in the mintty window, and select 'Options...' at the bottom of
the menu that appears, and then select "text" on the left side, then click the "Select...' button
and you have a regular font dialog.
i hope mintty is compatible with accessibility software.

If you use Windows 7, there is some magnifying application. i think it comes when you press
the Windows key and the Plus key.

HTH, /Herbert

/