Re: gnome and hicolor exit code 127 for /usr/bin .vs. /bin

> the scripts are not incorrect. They works for almost everyone,
> but there is a unknown glitch on you machine,
> eventually it is only a "false" return error that fools setup.exe.

Before I do the alternate installation suggested, is there anything I may do to
help debug the "unknown glitch".  It is very consistent on my Windows XP Pro
(SP3) system (3.33 GHz, 4 GB memory).  If there is some log file, or other
diagnostic I could run while executing setup?