[Packaging bug] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: sendxmpp 1.22-1 -- Command line XMPP (jabber) utility

    > PACKAGE DESCRIPTION
    > ===================

    > Homepage: http://freecode.com/projects/sendxmpp
    > License : GPL

    > A perl script to send XMPP (jabber) messages, similar to what mail(1)
    > does for mail. XMPP is an open, non-proprietary protocol for instant
    > messaging. See http://www.jabber.org for more information.

Jari, I think the consensus for perl packages is to not provide the
perllocal.pod entry as you do with your postinstall approach by
appending from /usr/share/perl/cygwin-pods/<package>.pod

The same holds true for your pristine-tar package.

Right now I have an artificial /lib/perl5/5.8/cygwin/perllocal.pod file
with 2 entries, one from your previous sendxmpp package for perl 5.8 and
one from your grepmail package (still at perl 5.8).

Ciao
  Volker