Re: Terminal font-size changes

On 10/5/2012 1:43 PM, Gregory M. Turner wrote:
On 10/5/2012 9:24 AM, Jim Schueler wrote:
Hello.

Some key stroke combination makes the font-size smaller.  Actually, under
font-size settings, the settings never change.  In order to reset the font
size,
I need to manually change it to another font size, then change it back again.
Maybe the key-stroke generates a "zoom out" request.

This problem is annoying enough that I have effectively discontinued using
Cygwin.  Can anyone help me disable this "feature"?

20 questions?

There's lots of different kinds of terminals you could be using.  You're
unlikely to get any help if you don't mention what terminal you are having
this problem with.

Or better yet:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html

-- Larry