Re: gnome and hicolor exit code 127 for /usr/bin .vs. /bin

Marco,

I'm not trying to hijack the thread, Please read Brian's October 5, 2012 message. Half way through he raises the corrupt perl man pages issue - only it occured at the GA Tech site.

In my original message I requested that it be redirected or that someone tell me the proper procedure.

I wasn't sure it there may have been a problem that went beyond VA Tech's site.

Also, I checked the Cygwin "Reporting Problems" web site and found no mention about contacting mirror site maintainers. Rather the instructions state "If you can't determine if you've discovered a bug . . . send a detailed description . . . to the appropriate mailoing list."

Perhaps the "Reporting Problems" needs to be more clear on this.

Charlie