TESTERS: New package connect-proxy -- Establish TCP connection using HTTP tunnel (e.g. ssh)

Description

    connect-proxy package enables to tunnel connections, like ssh, through
    http in environments that only allow http traffic.

Testers wanted

    As I have no environment to test the proxying, I'm asking volunteers to
    try if the utility works under Cygwin.

    If reports are positive, the package will be submitted for inclusion in
    official Cygwin.

    Just reply to this thread your test results.

Install

    wget http://cante.net/~jaalto/tmp/cygwin/connect-proxy/connect-proxy-1.101-1.tar.bz2
    tar -C / -xf connect-proxy-1.101-1.tar.bz2

    man connect-proxy

    For more information about usage, see e.g. following article.
    Please note that Cygwin binary is named "connect-proxy"

    http://www.zeitoun.net/articles/ssh-through-http-proxy/start

Thanks,
Jari