Re: Maintainer of R Cygwin package?

On 10/16/2012 3:48 PM, Duncan Murdoch wrote:
I'm one of the R developers.  I've just noticed that the Cygwin setup offers
to install R.  In the past, our experience was that Cygwin builds didn't
pass the tests, so they weren't reliable.

Can someone put me in touch with the Cygwin maintainer of this package, so I
can find out if these problems have been fixed?

The Cygwin announce list is a pretty good way to figure this out:

<http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-announce/2012-06/msg00015.html>

-- Larry