Re: Bold color in "cygwin bash shell"

On 10/17/2012 9:36 AM, Saurabh T wrote:
Hi,

For various reasons, I cannot switch to rxvt or similar, and am stuck
using the cygwin bash shell (which runs on top of the dos cmd window).
Might we ask what are the reasons you can't use mintty? If it's because of other problems perhaps we can help there. Mintty is soooo much better than the cmd window...
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Life is a salad bar and I just keep banging my head on the sneeze guard.