Re: Using dd command and copy

I am new to this forum....

Marco, Thank you for your reply. I am sorry I replied you directly because I
saw you did not post your solution to the forum but the message go
straightly to my email......

By the way... my flash drive is an embedded drive 512MB like a small compact
flash and it needs an adapter to connect to the USB port. The filesystem is
FAT.

Also, I found that after using "dd" to copy the image to the flash drive,
the flash drive is still emtpy (I cannot see anything from the Windows
Explorer). But if I eject the flash drive and connect it back, I can saw the
contents.

Any idea how to solve the problem?