Re: Re: Emacs 24 can't find org library

Ken,
Thanks for your reply on May 31 (URL at bottom), to reproduce the issue, start
an org file by naming it anything.org. Then, try to export it with the
following keybinding: C-c C-e. I had this same problem in Debian, and the
Freenode #emacs channel helped me figure out it was due to the old version of
Org-mode. 7.9.1 fixes this problem, but Debian ships Emacs with 7.8.*. To see
the Org-mode version, please type M-x org-version RET. If you could package
the new Org-mode version of 7.9.2 like Debian does, I think it would fix this
problem, and I would appreciate it. 7.8 probably can't do other org commands
like a bug report either (M-x org-submit-bug-report RET).