Re: real beginer

On 10/23/2012 12:46 PM, Trixie wrote:
I have liblapack-devel instaled and did ./configure and make . It took some
time but it finished.
Did make finish successfully, returning a 0 status? Did you have a bigdft.exe file? If you type "ls bigdft" do you see an executable? (Note: The file's name is actually bigdft.exe but ls will list it as bigdft).
  Problem happened when i tried to do this  tutotial
<http://inac.cea.fr/L_Sim/BigDFT/tutorials/H1A_first_run.html>   . It says
-bash: bigdft: command not found
The tutorial shows you doing an ls and it listing out two files: bigdft and posinp.xyz. Did you see those files? Cause your supposed to do that *before* you type in "./bigdft | tee N2.out". And you did include "./" before "bigdft" right?
I read somethere i shoud first do module load bigdft, but when I do that,
there is that module: command not found.
Module is not a command - period. The tutorial you pointed us to does not say you need to first do "module load bigdft" - in fact the word "module" does not appear on that page - so what lead you to believe you should first use a non-existent module command?
Currently I'm not using gpu (there is option to load cuda configure
--enable-cuda-gpu) I'm just trying to make sure this thing works at all.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
I got a new shadow. I had to get rid of the other one -- it wasn't doing what I was doing.