Re: Cygcheck says w3m 0.5.3-1 package incomplete, file type mismatch messages

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Keith Christian wrote:

> w3m works, but appears to run slowly after the last update.  While
> comparing the output of "cygcheck -s -r -v" I noticed some
> differences.

Sorry you're having trouble.  Strange, I did benchmarking in
development and found 0.5.3 slightly faster than 0.5.2

> Line 24 below shows Incomplete.

I'm not sure what's causing that, I show "OK" on my installations.

> I re-ran setup.exe, removed w3m, then re-installed from the same
> mirror, no change.

Did you have 0.5.2 installed previously?

> Is this output satisfactory, or is there a corrective action for this
> package post-install?

I can't replicate it currently, I'll look into it further over the
next few days and report back or up-version if I see anything wrong or
fixable.

If anyone else is experiencing w3m-0.5.3-1 trouble, that would be good to know.

Bob