Re: real beginer

On 10/24/2012 9:59 AM, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
On 10/24/2012 05:17 AM, Trixie wrote:
I tried everything you wrote... and i still make; echo "Status from make was
$?"  i have status 2.
I renamed file and inserted your makefile to src...but still same result.
Generally make will stop at the first error. As such, the output of make just before it exits with a
status of 2 would be extremely interesting....

In my case, it failed when linking. The underlying cause was having locreg.o and locReg.o (different files under Linux) present in the same directory, so the routines of one of these ended up not present in one of the libraries.

Anyway, the purveyors of package are correcting this.  They
were very responsive.

Best wishes -- Eliot Moss