cygport dep output includes -devel packages

The output of "cygport dep" now includes -devel packages, which it didn't used
to do:

$ cygport stunnel-4.54-1 dep | grep devel
  libwrap-devel-7.6-21
  zlib-devel-1.2.7-1

The stunnel package doesn't depend on the -devel packages.  Only the
stunnel-debuginfo package does.

Would it be possible to patch the 'dep' command to ignore the debuginfo files?
Since most users don't install -debuginfo packages, I don't think we want to
force all users to install -devel packages that they don't need.

Or, since the main and -debuginfo packages share one setup.hint file, are we
stuck including -devel packages in the dependencies, forcing all users to
install them?

Thanks,
Andrew.