Problem getting remote packages and installing

Below is the code I'm using to perform an unattended install, with extra
packages.

------------------------------------>
@ECHO OFF
REM -- Automates Cygwin installation and kick start the Barnyard2 compile

SETLOCAL

REM -- Change to the directory of the executing batch file
CD %~dp0

REM -- Configure our paths
SET SITE=http://cygwin.mirrors.pair.com/
SET LOCALDIR=d:/cygwin/downloads
SET ROOTDIR=d:/cygwin

REM -- These are the packages we will install (in addition to the default
packages)
SET
PACKAGES=unzip,zip,bison,cmake,gcc,gcc-core,libtool,make,readline,zlib,zlib-
devel,perl

REM *** INSTALLING DEFAULT PACKAGES
setup -q -D -L -X -s %SITE% -l "%LOCALDIR%" -R "%ROOTDIR%"

REM *** INSTALLING CUSTOM PACKAGES
setup -q -D -L -X -s %SITE% -l "%LOCALDIR%" -R "%ROOTDIR%" -P %PACKAGES%

ENDLOCAL

REM *** KICKSTART THE BARNYARD2 COMPILING PROCESS
PATH=%PATH%;d:\cygwin\usr\local\bin;d:\cygwin\bin
bash --login -i -c /cygdrive/d/temp/go-compile.sh

REM RMDIR /S /Q d:\cygwin

PAUSE
EXIT /B 0

The problem is that it appears to transfer all the packages, because when I
go into the downloads folder they are listed in there, but it's not
installing them.

An example is zip; It is in the downloads folder, but tying to user zip, it
states it can't be found.

Kindest Regards,
Michael