sources.redhat.com going, going, gone...

If you are using sources.redhat.com for any type of operation like email
CVS, or browser bookmarks, you'll need to change to using sourceware.org
instead.  sourceware.org is where Cygwin, binutils, gdb, and other
projects officially live.  sources.redhat.com is an old name for that
system.  If you'd like you can also use cygwin.com since that is an
alias for sourceware.org.

Although the web pages still apparently redirect, Red Hat has changed
the IP address for sources.redhat.com so that it no longer is the same
as sourceware.org.  I don't know what future plans are for
sources.redhat.com and I'm only mildly aware of why this change was
made so please don't ask for further clarification.