Re: A problem with perl and cygpixman-1-0.dll

?? > try rebaseall and perlrebase but I doubt it is the root cause.
?
I've done rebaseall and rebase -s on the cygpixman-1-0.dll explicitly,
also on the Magick.dll, just to make sure. It makes no difference.
I use ImageMagick distributed with the recent version of Cygwin, that is
ImageMagick-6.7.6.3-2. I downloaded the PerlMagick-6.76 to match
the ImageMagick (I think this is the right one, isn't it?)
?
Whereas the PerlMagick-6.76 tests pass eventually, and the message that
shows up is a mere annoyance, in the case of LaTeXML, the process gets
nowhere, just flashing this thing all the time. Perhaps it would complete
eventually, given enough time... I never tried.
?
I didn't use perlrebase. I don't know how to use it. There's no "man"
and perlrebase --help says:
?
gustav@Crawley 510 $ perlrebase --help
/usr/bin/perl--help.exe and /usr/local/bin/perl--help.exe not found
usage: perlrebase [--help [baseaddr]]
gustav@Crawley 511 $
?
Is this just a wrapper for rebase, or does it handle perl dlls specially?
?
Cheers,
Gustav
?