FW: cygwin Digest 30 Oct 2012 19:48:59 -0000 Issue 8142

marco atzeri sent the following at Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:40 PM
>On 10/30/2012 9:05 PM, Mr. Gecko wrote:
>
>> That just explains the security model of Cygwin and windows. I am
>> sure if I read all 5,858 words, then I will be able to fix this
>> issue... However I do not have the time at the moment to do so.
>>
>> I am posting here to get a step by step of how to fix the particular
>> issue rather than having to read a book on how the security works in
>> Cygwin.
>
>methods 1 2 and 3 as presented at the bottom of the document.
>
>> On Oct 30, 2012, at 2:48 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>
>>> There was a link in the FAQ entry, which should give you more detailed
>>> information:
>>> http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html

You should feel lucky that Marco responded without "editorial comment".
If you cannot be bothered to read the documentation, why should anyone
bother to spend the time writing step by step instructions?

- Barry