Re: cygwin Digest 30 Oct 2012 19:48:59 -0000 Issue 8142

Didn't see Marco's message. Simply adding a id tag to your
documentation and linking to the portion of the document which
contains a solution is a good idea. It'll make it easier for me to
find my solution without learning something I wouldn't need from here
on out.

Thanks Marco, I'll look into it.