Re: A problem with perl and cygpixman-1-0.dll

Yes, I did run perlrebase this time, but it didn't change anything. I just went
into ash,

as Administrator, then defined the PATH=/bin:/usr/bin, and typed

$ perlrebase

without any options. It did flag new addresses and sizes, but this did not fix
the problem.

As you suggested previously, it may be a different thing.

I have also reinstalled ImageMagick, GraphicsMagick perl-Image-Magick
and perl-Graphics-Magick and tried to run examples.pl from
/usr/share/doc/ImageMagic/www/sources ... with a similar effect.
These messages about loading cygpixman-1-0.dll into a different
address show up on some examples.

Versions:

ImageMagick 6.7.6.3-2
GraphicsMagick 1.3.16-1