A cygwin mosh question

After seeing the announcement on mosh, I decided to install it and
try it out.  I installed it on a remote server running Red Hat style
Linux using yum, and on my laptop using cygwin.  Sadly, I have run
into some problems:

1) The cygwin install does not include the dependency on the
   IO:Tty package.  I installed that manually, using cpan.

2) When I try to mosh to my remote server, all I ever get is
   "Hangup".  Since there does not seem to be any "verbose mode",
   I am not sure how to diagnose this further.

Perhaps someone more experienced with mosh can offer some help?
I pretty experienced with things, just not *this* thing :-) ...

Regards -- Eliot Moss