Re: A problem with perl and cygpixman-1-0.dll

On 10/31/2012 7:56 PM, Zdzislaw Meglicki wrote:
./vendor_perl/5.14/i686-cygwin-threads-
64int/auto/Image/Magick/Magick.dll

the other two are probably coming from your build,
are the same or installed in different times ?

I have by now overwritten my own installation with the vanilla Cygwin perl-Image-Magick and perl-Graphics-Magick. There should not be any non-Cygwin stuff there. They both use the above Magick.dll, don't they?

/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.14/i686-cygwin-threads-64int/auto/Image/Magick/Magick.dll is from ImageMagick

funny, I build it but forgot and never installed.
At least you can remove the third one

All three versions of Magick.dll are different. The other two, the ones that live in vendor_perl have dates July 26 and April 28. I have not been doing anything with them at the time, so these must be some earlier versions installed by Cygwin itself. I am surprised perl reinstall, which I did recently, did not get rid of them.

Cheers,
Gustav

Zdzislaw (Gustav) Meglicki
Indiana University