RE: Clean-up Reinstall

ZekefromMD wrote on November 01, 2012 3:43 PM
> Did you find any solution for this cleanup problem?
> http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Clean-up-Reinstall-tp93233p94146.html
> Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Turned out the final reinstall was significantly larger than I
originally reported: 1.6 gig in 56k files (still a significant savings).
Turns out not everything was reinstalled.  I had to go through setup and
choose some packages manually.  There were problems with some symbolic
links.  More than that I don't remember.

If you try it, save a copy of your original installation so you can back up.
Be prepared to do some troubleshooting.

- Barry
  Disclaimer:? Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.