Re: Passwordless authentication between two domains.

I am still getting the same error. AndÂpermissionsÂare all good. When i run SSHD in debug i get this? Has anyone encountered this issue before.

bash-3.2# /bin/sshd.exe -D -ddd -e
debug2: load_server_config: filename /etc/sshd_config
debug2: load_server_config: done config len = 206
debug2: parse_server_config: config /etc/sshd_config len 206
debug3: /etc/sshd_config:21 setting Protocol 2
debug3: /etc/sshd_config:46 setting RSAAuthentication yes
debug3: /etc/sshd_config:47 setting PubkeyAuthentication yes
debug3: /etc/sshd_config:113 setting Subsystem sftp   /bin/sftp-server
debug1: sshd version OpenSSH_5.6p1
debug3: Not a RSA1 key file /etc/ssh_host_rsa_key.
debug1: read PEM private key done: type RSA
debug1: private host key: #0 type 1 RSA
debug3: Not a RSA1 key file /etc/ssh_host_dsa_key.
debug1: read PEM private key done: type DSA
debug1: private host key: #1 type 2 DSA
debug1: rexec_argv[0]='/bin/sshd'
debug1: rexec_argv[1]='-D'
debug1: rexec_argv[2]='-ddd'