This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [bind] host can't find /usr/lib/engines/libgost.so - cygcheck.out (0/1)
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 04:42:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: [bind] host can't find /usr/lib/engines/libgost.so - cygcheck.out (0/1)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 2012-11-29 at 10:52 -0500, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> It seems that host expects to find /usr/lib/engines/libgost.so. There's no
> directory /usr/lib/engines in my installation, but there is
This is the culprit:
> 1515k 2012/04/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypto-1.0.0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
> "cygcrypto-1.0.0.dll" v0.0 ts=2012/4/29 10:11
That timestamp would match 1.0.1b-2, but:
> libopenssl100 1.0.1c-2 OK
This means you had something running which uses libcrypto (e.g. sshd)
when you ran setup that time, and ignored the in-use DLL warning.
You'll need to exit *all* Cygwin processes, including services, and
reinstall libopenssl100 to fix this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple