This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where can I find the official cygwin openssh documentation?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 11:11:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: Where can I find the official cygwin openssh documentation?
- References: <36DA94300D69184A91500B695547A14833E0B3A1@COMSTAR1.scvl.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 03, 2012 at 03:34:52PM +0000, Maglinger, Paul wrote:
>I agree with Mike. Cygwin should be the authoritative source.
Great. That's exactly what I was saying.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple